- Online Donations
- Donations via Mail
- Anti-Violence Bracelets
- In-Kind Donations
- Other Donations
- Become a Sponsor
To make a secure on-line donation, please click the link below where you will be directed to Canadahelps.org. Please note that a tax receipt will be issued to you immediately.
Thank you for your support!
Donations via Mail
Please address all donation cheques to Dr. Roz’s Healing Place and send them to
PO BOX 88027
Scarborough, ON M1M3W1
Please include your full name, address, e-mail address and telephone number for tax receipting purposes. Please note that tax receipts will only be issued for donations over $25.
Make a Statement! Purchase Our Anti-Violence Bracelets for only $5.00.
Call (416) 264-0823 x 234 to order.
If you are interested in donating, please email *protected email* or call Gale at 416-264-0823 x 242 with a description of the things you would like to donate.
No matter the time of year, Dr. Roz’s Healing Place accepts donations that help support women and children. In most cases, our Residents have had to flee abusive situations with very little. As they enter the Healing Place, they are often in need of personal items such as toiletries and clothing.
When a woman or family is set to leave, they are rebuilding and transitioning into their new home and life free of violence. This rebuilding process is complimented when donors provide new and gently used items the woman or family needs and might not have access to otherwise.
Dr. Roz’s Healing Place is grateful to accept in-kind donations for the support of our women and families. Please see the detailed list below outlining items we frequently accept.
Please note that all donations must be confirmed before being dropped off. Clothing must be in a gently used condition free of stains and tears, and all other donations must be in a clean, good working condition.
We appreciate all of our donors and want to extend our sincerest gratitude and appreciation for your generosity and support!
Please see the list below for items we often accept:
• Glasses, plastic cups, children’s cups, mugs, bowls, spoons, forks, dish sets
• Kettles, microwaves, toasters, coffee makers, blenders
• Can openers (manual or electric), various kitchen utensils
• Bath mats, shower curtains, shower curtain hangers
• Bath towels, face clothes, hand towels
• Comforters, blankets for twin sized beds only
• New or gently used pillows
• Clothes hangers
• Bed side lamps, night tables
• Dressers, wardrobes
• New and unopened:
• Toothbrush and toothpaste
• Shampoo and conditioner
• Soap and body wash
• Moisturizers and lotions
• Sanitary napkins, tampons
• New, unopened, and individually wrapped toilet paper
• New, unopened diapers
• Play pens
• Baby food, baby formula
• Please inquire
• TTC fare
• Light bulbs
• Non-perishable food, perishable food – please inquire
• Gift cards
Please note we do not issue tax receipts for gift-in-kind donations.
Please also note that we are unable to pick up furniture, appliances, or in-kind donations unless they are of immediate need. If you are interested in donating furniture or large appliances, please email a picture of each item to *protected email*.
You can sponsor a program, help with our expansion, support individual clients through programming or sponsor a fundraiser.
We are looking to partner with individuals and/or organizations that are willing to support our cause through financial or in-kind sponsorship with raffle prizes, gift bags for participants and silent auction items for our fundraisers.
This kind of involvement provides the opportunity to co-sponsor an event with Dr. Roz’s Healing Place and have your name or your company’s name included in any and all advertising, whether on-line, via flyers, pamphlets or media. Tax receipts will be issued for any financial sponsorship above $50.00.
For more information about in-kind donations, please contact
Gale, Building Manager at (416) 264-0823 x 242 or e-mail to *protected email*
Become a Sponsor
We are always looking for eager individuals and/or organizations who are willing to support our cause through financial or in-kind sponsorship.
- Gives you an opportunity to co-sponsor an event with Dr. Roz’s Healing Place and have your name or your company’s name included in any and all advertising, whether on-line, via flyers, pamphlets or media.
- Tax receipts will be issued for any financial sponsorship above $50.00.
- You can sponsor a program, help with our expansion, support individual clients through programming or sponsor a fundraiser.
For more information about Financial Sponsorship, please contact
Ana, Executive Assistant at (416) 264-0823 x 233 or send an e-mail to *protected email*.